We want you to enjoy your event as much as possible and keep coming back for more fun.
So we rate each ride with the following expected fitness and skill levels to help you select the right event for you:
- You can handle a 1 hour bike ride on flat terrain at a relaxed pace.
- Small short hills are challenging, but sometimes manageable
- You are capable of 2-3 hours pedal time at a relaxed pace and would be like to have a break at halfway.
- You can handle one or two short, moderate hills in a ride
- You can ride 4-5 hours comfortably at a moderate pace and can back up for multiple days of riding.
- You are capable of grinding out some hills and could manage 1000m vertical in a ride.
- You can ride 6 hours comfortably at a moderate pace and can back up for multiple days of riding.
- You are good in the hills can manage 1500m+ vertical in a ride.
- You can ride all day and do multi-day rides. You can go hard when needed.
- You can handle steep, sustained climbs and can cover 2000m+ in a day.
- You are hooked on riding but have no or limited experience with group riding
- You would like to learn more skills and want to gain confidence to ride on main roads
- You have a regular ride routine and are comfortable riding in groups. You know the protocols for bunch riding and you are confident riding on main roads.
- You can manage your speed on the decent, but will brake to ease off on the pace at times.
As above. Plus you are comfortable taking your bike onto varied terrain including gravel, grass, dirt, etc.
- You regularly ride group rides and are very experienced on all road types and terrains
- You descend fast and rarely brake